Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

During my vacations I was lazy so I didn’t do anything, and  I used my phone. I traveled to San Jose to visit my godparent and other family members. It was pretty cool and lit during when I reached to San Jose, only thing was that the trip was very long. I actually got the chance to meet one of my cousins who came from Mexico recently. I watched several movies during my break, like the Jungle book that came out recently. I mostly played soccer with my cousins and friends. One CTR experience was when I gave my little sister a present that cost a lot of money which was limited edition. I didn't read any books. I didn't have homework to do. I mostly enjoyed my vacations doing nothing, but I did travel to San Jose. I visited several family members up north.          Image result for soccer america vs tigres

No comments:

Post a Comment