Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Monday, January 23, 2017


My profession would be biologist. I really like biology and it fascinates me as biology is my favorite topic. To make this happen, I need to try very hard and need to pass the educational requirements. To become a biologist, you have to take several courses like biology or chemistry. You then have to earn a bachelor's degree, and by signing up to programs that will help you. One big talent you need is able to analyze data and to comprehend it.  This is a profession that will take up to 6 years  in total to have requirements to become one. There is other passions I would like to do. Life is short, and you only have one shot. I would like to grow up to have a good job, but that would be a job I wouldn’t enjoy. I would also want to grow up doing things I would enjoy. It is very hard to decide.





No comments:

Post a Comment