Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Plagiarism
1. Always wrong because it is theft and fraud.
2.Providing the full source for a question
3.False
4.True
5. False
6.True
7.When I refer to my own papers that I have previously written
8.When using information from crowd sources like wikipedia, because they are in public domain
9.Summarize the text in your own words and cite it
10.Both
11.Citation is used to distribute money for royalties
12. Both unethical and plagiarism
13.All of above





Kid President's 20 things we should say more often


  1. Thank you
  2. Excuse me
  3. I bought you a corn dog because your my friend
  4. I'm Sorry
  5. I forgive you
  6. You can do it
  7. I've got barbecue sauce on my shirt too
  8. Please
  9. Everything is going to be okay
  10. Aw you got me a corn dog too.You shouldn't have buddy
  11. I don't know
  12. Tell them that they are awesome
  13. Hello person I never met before!Here's a high five!
  14. My sports team is not always the best sports team
  15. Nothing
  16. Its funny
  17. I disagree with you but I still like you because you as a person who is a human being and I will treat you like that because if I didn't I would make everything bad and that's what lots of people do and it's lame
  18. Sometimes you gotta scream
  19. Life is tough, but so are you
  20. Something nice

No comments:

Post a Comment