Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Wednesday, December 14, 2016


Class Evaluation

1.I like several things from this class. One of them is learning how to be a ctr student. I really like to learn that in order to achieve to reach high in life, you have to be a ctr person. I really like to learn about these lessons through student success statements. I also like helping around the class,which is another thing I enjoy about it.
2. In this class, there is not a thing that I don't like. I think that this class has no flaws, nor things that I don't like. One thing I kind of don't like though is that there isn't really any typing websites that we are allowed to use.
3.One thing that can be change is the amount of websites of typing we are available to. I think that that is all, because I think that there is no other thing that has to be changed. Another thing would be giving free time to those who finish their assignments and any other thing that they are finished with.
4. One highlight would be when we saw the video of the kid who lit up the grass of his back yard because he was disobedient. This is a highlight because we learned how obedience is very important to be a ctr person
5.I kind of did do my best in this class. I always try on finishing my assignments with effort. I not only try hard on finishing things, but also try hard on learning how to type.
6. I'm going to be honest, I really don't do this daily, because I am usually busy. I do this like 4-5 times a week. Though even though I don't do this daily, I am going to try to put this as a daily task, even if i don’t have the time.

7. I am committed to do a ctr student. One thing that I learned is to be a ctr person this year. Doing the correct choice has helped me a lot throughout this semester. So I am committed to do be a ctr person. I have started to be more successful than before because I decided to become a ctr person.

No comments:

Post a Comment