Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Police Officer

Police officers are people who are responsible to maintain order and to protect people. They maintain order and stability within our community and they help citizens by stopping crime.

Salary:$31265-$84024
Education:To become a police officer you have to have a high school diploma. Then you should have an associated degree as for the minimum. You can get a bachelor's degree to be a more specialized police officer in a certain topic.
The job is growing slower than average, so there may be a demand for police officers in the future.




I would like to become a police officer because I feel that if aI do a part in stopping crime, society will become a better place. I also feel that it will fit me very well as I really like helping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment