Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

My memorial day weekend was pretty good overall. In Saturday, I began to start in my essay which covered a lot of my vacations. I worked on it for like 4 hours to then become nearly half way done. Then I went to play soccer and enjoy my Saturday doing things I enjoy like watching movies. In Sunday, I began to work on the rest of my long essay to then stop like at 3:00pm. I went to my godmother's house where we were watching the final of Chivas v. Tigres. Then in my godmother's house we watched some movies. It was fun as we had a great time. Then we left home when it was already night time. It was monday, and I finished my essay. I decided to relax as I just accomplished something big. I began to relax by watching some movies. Over all, my 3 day weekend was very great as I really enjoyed. I spent time with my family. I also spent my time wisely by doing my essay and by finishing it. I was able to spent my time watching movies and relaxing grealty. I was able to enjoy life like how it should be. One Ctr experience I can recall is when I helped around the house doing chores. From this school year, this will be the final 3 day weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment