Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

“I have been asked what I mean by “word of honor”
I will tell you. Place me behind prison walls walls of stone ever so high ever so thick reaching so far into the ground there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle, no never I’d die first”

This statement is talking about an example of keeping your promise. To summarize it is talking that if you were locked up in a prison to not escape, and you had to give your word to not escape, you should follow.  Keeping your word is a promise, where you have to follow what you are suppose to do as by the promise. Keeping your word can be hard and you shouldn’t break it. Though you are better off keeping your word. The statement is saying that the guy in statement would die than not follow his words. Promises are favors that you should follow. If you don’t you can let others down, and may be considered untrustworthy. An example would be hanging out with your friends,.You parents said you have to come home before 8:00pm. Then you told them that you promise. Then time passed by, and you made it home before 8:00pm. That is word of honor. If you were to come later than 8:00 pm, you didn’t follow your word of honor. You should follow your word of honor because or else there is consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment