Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Friday, December 2, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

Today teens face drugs, gangs, depression, academic problems, cyber addiction,bullying,and more. These problems influence not only them as teens, but also their future. Currently I am kind of facing academic problems and cyber addiction. In academic problems, I am struggling a little to pass my test and quizzes in my English class. I am trying to keep up with my work, and now I am studying a lot harder. Also I have cyber addition, because I am always in my phone. I use my phone for about 4 hours a day, and keeps me from doing more important stuff. I decided to first do the most important things before using my phone. These two issues come hand-in-hand, because my phone keeps me from studying, which affects my academic progress. Being a ctr person makes you choose decisions that are good, and avoid the bad ones. These things that teens face are usually caused by bad decisions. If teens where ctr people, then they wouldn't be facing with this at the first place. They would chooses the good decisions instead of the bad. Well, I can help them by telling them that we are all into this together. What I'm referring to is that there is many teens in the world who are also facing these challenges, so they are not alone. There is many other teens out there who know how they are feeling. I would also tell them to tell people you trust about your challenges, so you can be supported through what you are going through.


Teens have their parents, who need to be supported by them. This is important because it helps the teens know that they are others supporting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment