Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

School Break Day


Throughout the school break, I did some things that were very perk, but I most of the things I did weren’t. I slept didi homework, played video games and other things like playing soccer outside my house. I went to 2 parties, each one each saturday. I went to church and my church classes every sunday, and I celebrated the holy days.  I didn't meet anyone new, but I was able to talk to some family members I haven’t seen since a long time.  I went to the park and I played soccer with some friends on the last day of school break. I also watched the soccer from the Liga Mx. I didn’t read any books, except a section of the bible during church school. I did watch some movies, like the new movie from Triple x. In the school break, I did ctr actions, by helping with the many chores around the house. I only got hw from my Geometry class. I had to do 2 ixl set of problems, and had to do sohcahtoa math problems. I think that my vacations went to fast, but at the same time, I thought it would be better that the excitations ended because I felt like I was bored. During the vacations, I mostly spent indoors either watching t.v, playing video games, or doing hw.

No comments:

Post a Comment