Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Monday, April 3, 2017

“I trust that my  hard work  will pay off”
By Tyler Haws

This statement was from a good basketball player that worked hard to become the best. This statement tis saying that working does have an improving effect. In the statement, paying off means that you will improve.  In life, we always want to accomplish goal, which many of the goals can be ridiculous, or dumb,. Even if the goals are dumb or ridiculous, you can accomplish them by working hard. Many people think about accomplishing the goals, but in order to do so, instead of thinking, you can simply work for it. Working will pay as you are trying to do an advancement in order to succeed. It is also shoing that you are trying to put a part towards success. An example would be me ( no joke).  I had a few Bs in my 10 week  report card, but I wanted to improve. I remember that I never studied before test, but I would get an average score. I decided to change that by studying, and putting more effort in order to succeed. When the final report card came, I had all As. So working hard truly pays off in the amount and time you put into something. Without putting time and work into something, you will not improve, and may not accomplish a goal. Goals are earned through hard work, not simply by thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment