Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Thursday, June 8, 2017

1. I honestly liked that this class was unique. This class was unique as it taught how to use computers. This class also taught us how to become a better person, and how to do the correct values. This class involve using typing. Although typing is used mainly every other class, this is the class where you learn how to. Also we learned about a whole different world, known as coding. I personally never knew that coding existed and that it was so easy to understand. Also every SSS, a video of a real life story that relates to the statement, which I enjoy.

2. There are really nothing that I dislike in this class. I honestly enjoy this class as it is. Though not that I disliked it, one thing that I kind of unliked would be basically doing the same things every time. Although the SSS are good to learn and all, I think that different activities like reading online articles and stuff would be good. Also, there should be more ctr card raffles like in the beginning of the year.

3.There are a few recommendations for this class. The kids that do their best should be rewarded with free time. Also, like mentioned before, there should be more friday ctr card checks. Another thing would be trying new things in the class. Doing the same routine might not really fit to many, but introducing new learning would of course get everybody motivated.

4. A highlight for me would learning how to type. I sadly didn’t learn how to type with every letter, but I did learn how to type with most letters. Before this class started, I really didn't have experience with typing. Now I can type with experience. Also another thing that I is learning how to become a better person. Ctr is something everyone should consider. It helps you become a better person.

5. Honestly I did do my best. In the beginning of this school year, I didn’t know how to type. In order to learn, I had to put all my efforts. As I began to learn, I began to use that effort to complete my assignments. In SSS, i in fat would always think in my mind what would be a good example and what I should write for the SSS reflection after the SSS is given. I would always give it my best in order to succeed in every assigned assignment.

6. Honestly I usually, not daily do this. I keep track of my goals in my notebook. Those goals at the same time are always in my head. I sometimes would repeat the same goals that I am never able to accomplish. I know with time and effort I m capable of doing this. One of those goals would be trying to earn an A for geometry. Ever since the beginning of this semester, that was my ultimate goal for this semester. Now I have an A, which I got about a day ago. Seeing many goal with no victory makes me feel that I’m not trying with effort, so checking my note book for those without a victory are my next goal to complete.


7.I am committed to become a CTR person. CTR affects us all in a way we never expected. Although it literally stands for choosing the right, it is something that impacts us all.  Sadly, we live in a world where violence is something. By being a CTR person, I might change that by following what's right. Others might also follow this pathy in order for the world to be peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment