Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Thursday, February 2, 2017

A place I would like to go to would be Mexico City in Mexico. Mexico City is the Capital of Mexico and the city has a lot of history. Mexico City was a city built by the aztecs. The city was known as Teotihuacan. Mexico city has a lot of work and offices.Mexico City hasd education and has a huge population. One fact that surprises me about the city is that the city is slowly sinking as it was built in a lake. The reason I want to go is to explore the traditions of Mexico. Mexico’s tradition is a combination of Aztecs and Spanish people. Mexico City has many things, like museums  and good food. So I would like to visit the city, as the city really makes me want to go. A place I would visit from Mexico City would be the angel monument.






No comments:

Post a Comment