Barca FC logo

Barca FC logo

Monday, November 28, 2016


Thanksgiving week

My week was very lit. I did a lot of things during my week. I did homework, which was a lot. I had to finish 3 essays, math problems, and science homework. I watched several soccer matches, especially the match between America vs Chivas. I was mostly at my house during the whole vacation. I was sometimes with my friends, who are lit. I watched like 2 movies with my siblings. I also played soccer with my family members. On thanksgiving, I  celebrated it with over 25 members. It was very good day because we were together at one place.We had a great feast, and I really had a great time. I went to black friday shopping with my parents. We bought several things, like a new desktop. I spent some days doing homework, including reading a book. I have completed my assignments I was assigned to do. I spent a great time with my family and friends .




No comments:

Post a Comment